UPDATED 1st February 2022
Following the change in government legislation, MSBC is continuing to be a Covid safe building. Therefore:
- Hand sanitiser is available and cleaning materials provided for groups to wipe down furniture. If your group is willing to make a £1 contribution towards the costs, please complete this section on the Room Booking form from 27th Jan 2022 for new bookings, or email email@example.com to let us know for existing bookings.
- It is no longer mandatory for groups to have a Covid responsible person. The QR Track and Trace code is still available throughout the building for those who wish to scan it.
- Wearing a mask is optional, but MSBC recommend groups to keep the room ventilated.
- Kitchen use is to be reviewed Easter 2022. For now, NO MORE THAN THREE people can use the kitchen at one time. Please note MSBC will provide hot water ONLY as all crockery and cutlery will NOT be accessible. Therefore groups MUST bring their own single-use equipment (disposal cups, stirrers/teaspoons etc) and dispose of them in the waste bins provided.
Room bookings will:
- be subject to availability.
- require the room hirer to email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the group name, anticipated number of attendees, date, start and end time of the booking.
- require the room hirer to read the Room Capacities – January 2022 to select the appropriate room size for the group, subject to availability.
- require the room hirer to read and acknowledge the MSBC Room Bookings Terms and Conditions – updated post 27th January 2022.doc
- require the room hirer to await an email confirming availability and an invitation to complete the Room Booking form from 27th Jan 2022 and email it to email@example.com.
See Room Booking Charges – OPEN HOUSE CENTRE from April 2022 for current room hire rates.
MSBC is delighted to announce in-person services are now being held every Sunday at 10.30. If you are unable to attend, a recording of the service will be available on each Sunday afternoon at the “Listen to a Service” tab (see tabs above). All other Sunday services will be available online – please select the service on the “Listen to a Service” tab.
CAFÉ AT THE CENTRE